Everton - Post match thread.

Did Aguero slip with that chance, not had the chance to watch it back. Seemed like he was waiting and waiting like he did last weekend.

B Silva and Sterling deserve to start next game.

70% possession with only 10 men. I'm seriously proud of our 2nd half as Everton spent the whole of it clinging on. Even with 10 men we were the only team trying to win it. Sterling missed an absolute sitter, but scored a stunning volley & in Bernardo Silva, I think we've got another Xavi!!

Some may look at it as us dropping 2 points, but it was a point gained & there's another 36 matches to go. That young boy from Everton better watch his his fuckin back the cheating piece of shit!

Tonight exposed our dire need for 2 quality left backs. Sane as a wingback IS NOT the answer! I was surprised we went with a back 3 tonight as I thought we'd have been better off starting with a flat back 4. All said & done, its a point. Acoording to the Rags they've already won the league, so is there much point in the rest of us pkaying again this season?
weve just bought one of the most sought after left backs in word football , will be reet once hes match fit

Pissed off, fault lies with guardiola in my opinion, why the fuck are we constantly trying to get in behind teams who park the bus. Where's the interchanging diagonal runs, its been evident for both games. What have done all week in training?

Pep changed the game with the subs. Thought Danilo was excellent! Happy with the grit and unity we showed.

Well done lads. Not best result but lots of positives. Need to be more clinical in front of goal though.

Few positives for me
-Sterling - came on a change the game
-Edersons - his distribution is top class, though maybe yet to be properly tested on his goalkeeping skills

Edit - also the spirit of the team in the second half was top

352 with Yaya - devastating.

352 without Yaya - disaster.

I don't know what it is that's caused Pep to drop him after he looked great there in preseason, but whatever it is, the system doesn't work properly without him.
It's the solar eclipse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.