Everton - Post match thread.

What did Walker do was asked couple pages back , tell ya what he did he had a little look as he positioned himself ,and that was enough for the ref as having a little look is obviously a red card decision now !!

Start wasnt good with sane starting at lwb but i for one is extremely proud of our display and the effort in the second half. Havent seen a team dominate like we did with 10 men and a bent a ref. Trio of silvas and debruyne looks tasty. We need pace of sterling from the start and i think we need to start with 1 striker

Someone on ESPN has said that the headlines should read Everton excellent and City poor.

I am serious.

Robbie Mustoe said it. "Everton desperately unlucky, their performance deserved 3 points"

So who plays in Walkers place next week, cant start sane there again and assuming Mendy is still unfit and Danilo must play instead of Sane?

Done great to get a point there, just wasn't our night.
Hope we appeal the second yellow (if that's a possibility, not sure if it applies only to straight red).

2nd half was fantastic. Very proud of that performance and the character our players showed.

Gutted by the result. We deserved much more.

Can see why Pep wanted Mbappe and Sanchez. Our finishing is terrible.

Can we challenge the Walker red card?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.