Everton Thread - 2023/24

I think turgid was the quality that has kept them in the top flight longer than anyone else. Don't think anyone has remained in the top flight as long as EFC have been there. Much sooner have EFC playing their brand of turgidity than any of the teams that come to the Etihad with a game plan centred on 1-5-5!
Arsenal a longer continuous stay in PL than the toffees?

My memory is all about them stifling, time wasting with Cahill out jumping whoever was playing as Centre Half to win 1-0 in what would be the worst gone game of the season for entertainment.

Need to go back a long long time 30+ years? to have any decent football memories of them.
Paul rideout scoring against the rags in the cup final

Paul rideout scoring against the rags in the cup final
Yeah that's a point, watched that with my then Oldham supporting b-i-l who apparently turned out to be a twat in The Queen's in Shaw....was me & him against the world that afternoon, no idea how we got out alive.

I just had a quick look at the bottom of the Premier League table and was a bit surprised to see that Everton are now in the relegation zone.
It will be a major surprise if they actually do get relegated, but they will have the biggest ground in The Championship.
Not much point having the biggest cock in the pub if no one fancies you.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.