Everton Thread - 2023/24

I sure ain't one of those pointing any fingers at City. I hope you are cleared very soon. How dare any team spend the money they make themselves? How dare an owner invest in a team? Newcastle looking at selling players to stay in line of the rules? I mean Newcastle! owner has endless amounts of dosh, but them rules must be obeyed. Meanwhile, Chelsea, spend as you like, pay in 8 years time, Uncle FFP is fine with it. United, how much are they in debt? does anyone actually know? Does Uncle FFP care? Sheff Utd, good boys, come into league, do nothing to improve, go straight back down with a pat on the head. Everton and Forest, very very naughty cheats, an example must be made. Then there is LIverpool, the perfect team, an example to us all. Doing it all for nothing, for the love of the game. Uncle FFP beams with delight when he sees not one penny have they spent.

The rules were brought in to protect certain clubs. Newcastle are now a danger to the elite and thus must be towed into line. City, well they did it before the rules, and they pissed off the elite, who sulk, and moan, and claim it is unfair, so nasty City much be punished, 115 times. City are cheats, they ruin the game.

I keep reading and hearing this 'Cheat' City cheat, Forest cheat, Everton cheat etc! However, there is only one incident I can recall (I may be wrong) that was actual cheating, and that was a certain team hacking into a rival teams system. The cheating bastards.
You just don't get it do you. Everton have literally admitted it.

Awful game. we were worse than shite and got what we deserved. Dreadful to have to sit there through that horror show. I am not sure that I want to go back anymore, I am getting too old for this.

Awful game. we were worse than shite and got what we deserved. Dreadful to have to sit there through that horror show. I am not sure that I want to go back anymore, I am getting too old for this.
Reminds me of the feeling coming out of MR when Swales was in charge, just couldn't see any way out of it and took me to the bottom of my fifth pint to get the trauma out of me.!
Don't think the toffees are anything like that though, new stadium, increased revenue, players coming through. Maybe if you do get relegated will be a chance to bed in a more exciting, traditional Everton style of play.?

Don't fear relegation it could be the best bet at the moment. Being in a league where you win more games than you lose creates momentum in the squad and crowd. Coming back up as champions, playing in a new stadium, by the way I can't wait to go there, will be a huge boost for everybody connected to the club and could be the turning point towards better days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.