Everton Thread - 2023/24

I cam well understand that feeling 'another fine mess" from the 80s and 90s but what's to stop Everton taking a Brighton or even Bournemouth style approach, well thought out signings, audacious young coach, new stadium could easily turnaround, not even relegated yet.
Just needs that leap.of faith from those at the top as you and the other excellent posters have touched on!
I wish we knew what was going on behind the scenes. Rumours of all kinds of debt, no board on the scene, nobody seems to be in charge, no sign of a takover. It really is a mess. Fans deserve better.

Think this actually could be the year they fall. Haven't beaten anyone above them in the league since December (Chelsea) and have won 2 of their last 16, both against Burnley.

Three consecutive home games coming up for them and all of them are huge for different reasons. Six-pointers against Forest and Brentford either side of the Merseyside derby - crikey.

You'd expect them to beat Sheffield United in their last home game but they're going to get hammered by Arsenal and will be right up against it vs. Luton. So many huge relegation play-offs coming up.

I wish we knew what was going on behind the scenes. Rumours of all kinds of debt, no board on the scene, nobody seems to be in charge, no sign of a takover. It really is a mess. Fans deserve better.

I didn't think things were as bad as that at Everton fella! Have a read.

Everton paying back over 400k a week on a loan that 777 took out to raise money on the takeover but landed the loan on Everton FC. Wow.

Most likely outcome is administration for Everton. Scary times.

I didn't think things were as bad as that at Everton fella! Have a read.

Everton paying back over 400k a week on a loan that 777 took out to raise money on the takeover but landed the loan on Everton FC. Wow.

Most likely outcome is administration for Everton. Scary times.
Just looks like doom

Cannot see anyway out unless a super rich sugar daddy comes along. But who would be carzy enough to take us on?

On a more serious note.
It is hard to have sympathy for any club getting caught up in the rules they asked for.
They were so desperate to stop City, that they didn't think it would bite them on the arse themselves.

As for the 115 charges.
Other clubs/fans/pundits don't care if City are guilty or not. They just want us to be found guilty and punished.
At no point has it occurred to them that we are innocent, and we are part of a witch hunt to protect certain cartel clubs.
Clubs/managers/pundits have all had a go at us over the charges. So much for innocent until proven guilty eh!

Even WHEN we are cleared of all charges, clubs/fans/pundits won't believe the judgement.
We will still be beaten with the "paid off the judges"..."got away with it" type comments for years to come.

The only thing i think will go against us is some trumped up charge like failing to cooperate, ala UEFA etc.
Or some small administration error like most businesses will all have.

So fuck anybody who has enjoyed seeing these charges laid against us.
You are part of the fucking problem!!!

Last edited:
Administration means another 9 points deducted and that will relegate them. However they may well pick up wins v Forest and Sheffield (and possibly a draw at Luton) and that will see them safe if they can delay calling in the administrators until after the final game.

On a more serious note.
It is hard to have sympathy for any club getting caught up in the rules they asked for.
They were so desperate to stop City, that they didn't think it would bite them on the arse themselves.

As for the 115 charges.
Other clubs/fans/pundits don't care if City are guilty or not. They just want us to be found guilty and punished.
At no point has it occurred to them that we are innocent, and we are part of a witch hunt to protect certain cartel clubs.
Clubs/managers/pundits have all had a go at us over the charges. So much for innocent until found guilty eh!

Even WHEN we are cleared of all charges, clubs/fans/pundits won't believe the judgement.
We will still be beaten with the "paid off the judges"..."got away with it" type comments for years to come.

The only thing i think will go against us is some trumped up charge like failing to cooperate, ala UEFA etc.
Or some small administration error like most businesses will all have.

So fuck anybody who has enjoyed seeing these charges laid against us.
You are part of the fucking problem!!!
Absolutely great post.
Sums up the whole FFP situation perfectly.
You reap what you sow.
I have zero sympathy for any of the hateful eight.
These scouse cunts were the ones who insisted that they were kept informed of City's situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.