Everton Tkts.

Looking for 1 adult ticket for the game tomorrow. Travelling down from Scotland with a couple of toffee mates so can meet at the ground.

Just found out that there has been a misunderstanding and my ticket has gone elsewhere - so have a train ticket but no mattch ticket!! Am looking for just one spare, Can collect from South Manchester until 9:30am then will be in Liverpool city centre from 11:30 & will be near the ground from 2:15. Have sorted a few off here in the past with tickets so it would be nice if it could be reciprocated. Please pm me & I'll ring immediately.

DAFC-MCFC said:
Looking for 1 adult ticket for the game tomorrow. Travelling down from Scotland with a couple of toffee mates so can meet at the ground.

Pm'd you mate.

Kippax.

Late in the day, but have 2 adult and < 2 junior ticket spare all Sat together in upper tier. Face 46 and 23 quid.

Altrincham based, due to set off 1pm ish, can offer a lift also if south Manchester or on way. ..or meet outside away end 2,30pm ish?

Happy to sell individually given the time!?

Please pm before set off driving as then can't pick up messages.

Rich

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.