Everton v City post match

Remember pre take over ? Our position is brilliant. Stop sounding like a bunch of divine wining rags!

To be fair that's not really valid is it.....yes, we were absolutely rancid but hey things were a lot worse before we had gazillions to spend, so dont complain that our team has just turned in one of the worst performances we have seen over the last few years.

Does anyone really know why Negredo left.

There was talk of an affair with another players wife,home sickness,trouble with the Quality street gang etc etc.

Any informed knowledge?
I have it on good authority that the Quality Street gang are no longer in their pomp, so you can eliminate that line of enquiry from your investigation.

I was so angry when I came back from Goodison. Just seen MOTD - now I am really mad. Think I will have another drink to kill the pain.

i think we should all sit in a circle and jerk ourselves off to how fucking lucky we are to have Pep as our manager, after all he is the be all and end all of this football club.

In fact his distant relatives all lived in Gorton and prayed at St Marks about this very day.Txiki has a stained glass window portraying his future " cometh thy lord for I have seen the day I will take a great wage from this little English club".

Remember pre take over ? Our position is brilliant. Stop sounding like a bunch of divine wining rags!

Remember pre take over ? What, when we hadn't spent over 500 million on the team you mean? Christ, if you're happy with the shit being served up after spending that much I bet you were creaming yourself when we were getting twatted off Stockport County.

Yep me and my mates have always had a "we're stopping up party". It used to take us to the last few games to limp over the 40 point mark. Now we get to that point by Christmas.

Today was a really bad day at the office of that there is no doubt. But many on here including myself always felt that this was going to be a season of transition.

If you trust the person behind you, you play differently.
Nah, that had nothing to do with it today. Defenders don't miss tackles, assume wrong positions and allow clear chances on goal because 'they don't trust their keeper'. That's bollocks. The team as a whole were gutless and shite today, especially 2nd half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.