Everton v City post match

Says a fucking Herbert content with getting slapped off Everton and Leicester?
We get it mate, your point has been made, you are upset and you blame Pep. Your repetitious, man-on-a-soapbox posts directed at the ether every 30 minutes aren't changing minds, they're just padding the thread page count at this point.

I was doing the same earlier, just from the other direction. I eventually realised I needed to give it a rest, too.

Pep has that 'I'm gonna quit' look about him. I really wouldn't be surprised.

If he did, his reputation would be seriously tarnished and I think he's too proud for that. The one doubt people had before his appointment was whether he could sing sweetly in a less gilded cage. If he flies away now, they will have their answer.

That said, life at City will go in with or without him.

Exactly, Bravo looks to be just an average GK, and its time to give Caballero a chance. The first mistake Guardiola made was letting Hart go, it's plain to see, and he's stubbornly sticking to his mistake instead of doing what's best for the team. Guardiola needs more time to instill his philosophy but blimey, it looks like he needs to replace majority of the team to do that.

And, wtf is going on with the free kicks? Has everyone forgotten how to take a shot at goal instead of these one-two pass/cross that come to nothing. Yaya should be given the free-kick duties, period. I honestly have doubts on everyone else on whether they know how to take a proper free-kick...
A free kick in some places is almost a pen for Yaya. Why does he hardly take any now ?

We get it mate, your point has been made, you are upset and you blame Pep. Your repetitious, man-on-a-soapbox posts directed at the ether every 30 minutes aren't changing minds, they're just padding the thread page count at this point.

Not arsed mate really , I think it's wank , you think it's great , not a lot of difference to be honest.

You keep banging the Pep drum - not sure if he can fucking here it though .

6 hours later and it's still depressing. ....

I feel we are in for a lot more depressing afternoons like today. He can change the keeper but the best one we have is away on loan. Unless we suddenly buy 4 world class defenders we are stuck with the ones we have...slow, confidence shot and weak. Lightweight in midfield and up front with too many soft arses and no leaders. Aside from the keeper and the manager we were saying the same things last season, nothing has changed.

Not arsed mate really , I think it's wank , you think it's great , not a lot of difference to be honest.

You keep banging the Pep drum - not sure if he can fucking here it though .
I think we're both banging drums mate, I'm just trying to bang the slightly less self-destructive one.

I think we're both banging drums mate, I'm just trying to bang the slightly less self-destructive one.

Fair do's mate, I'm sorry but that was absolutely garbage today- Pep staring at the floor, Kev or Sterling not scored out of open play for weeks in the league-or Sergio.

Not really arsed anymore mate to be honest -I find it more funny than serious these days.

The trouble these days is it's all about instant success, the GPC took time to start the corrupt legend he has left. Klopp did not do that much first year, poch, at Spurs took time.

I think we need to be patient. Pep did not inherit a successful squad, ageing players, not his team, perhaps Pellegrini should be criticised more.

I hate these drubbings as much as anybody but give the guy some windows to improve squad. All on here know what is needed, so am sure city management do. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.