Votes: 414 81.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 74 14.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 22 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most difficult games in our season, notorious bogey side and a team that treats us like their annual cup final.
However I expect the new City to smash the doors on the past and gain another 3 points towards the inevitable title victory.
Anyone agree??
Yes.

Is this the longest in season break we have ever had I wonder (19 days)?

Let's play like we know we can play and start with our strongest team and on the front foot. As long as we put our chances away there should be no problem in winning this game. Our problem all season has been missing a hatful of chances.
Every team misses chances, do the stats back up your inference that we miss a bigger % than most? Or are you just being overly critical?

We owe this lot after last seasons debacle at Goodison. Full strength get the game won first, then make subs with the CL in mind

Sure we owe them ......but maybe a note of thanks? The lessons learned from that game, Leicester and Chelsea were probably a big part of the motivation for changes which has made this season so sensational

Think this could be a draw. Fat Sam will have them well up for it against us. Think a few of ours will be tired after international duty & also have 1 eye on the CL.

Going back to the longest break (mentioned above) in 1962-63, we had no games between December 15th and February 23rd
We played 14 League games in April and May (a third of the then League programme). Grounds were frozen solid for week after week.

Going back to the longest break (mentioned above) in 1962-63, we had no games between December 15th and February 23rd
We played 14 League games in April and May (a third of the then League programme). Grounds were frozen solid for week after week.

Amazing. I'll bet the pitches were awful as well. These young uns don't know they are born, slippers for boots etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.