Everton vs. City - Saturday 10th January

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancity dan

Looking at physioroom Dzeko and Kompany may be back for this.

Everton have been on a bad run of form and I hope we can continue that.

Re: City vs. Everton Saturday 10th January

Not so worried about Dzeko (although it would be nice to have him back and we'll need him against Arse, Chelsea and Barca) as I think the front 4 we've been using recently will give Jagielka and co nightmares, but I really hope Vinny's back.

Any win will do, we've beaten Everton fuck all but MP has 3/3 against them, need to keep that going.

Any news on Aguero?

mancity dan said:
Again know it's physioroom, but they are saying 18th for Aguero.

Doesn't sound far off, MP said middle of this month, I think. The 18th is the Tarquins match, think he needs a run out from the bench next week if he's to play any meaningful part in that game, it's the league match after that (Chelsea away) we need him most for, plenty of time.

Can anyone recommend the best way to get from Lime Street station to the ground, calling at a pub that welcomes away fans?

Thanks

cibaman said:
Can anyone recommend the best way to get from Lime Street station to the ground, calling at a pub that welcomes away fans?

Thanks

We went in the Richard John Blackler (Wetherspoons) which is a 5 minute walk from the station and then got a bus to the ground, the last couple of times.

cheddar404 said:
cibaman said:

Thanks

We went in the Richard John Blackler (Wetherspoons) which is a 5 minute walk from the station and then got a bus to the ground, the last couple of times.

Cheers

My renegade Evertonian offspring is marginally convinced that relegation awaits! Awaits EFC, that is!! We've got the magic forty! And they are playing the worst kinda footy we haven't seen since we had the little ginger guy! Near on same personnel as last season, too. But I can just see us kick starting their rise up the table. I can see it in the stars, and the last look at the tea leaves in Mrs Ewing's cuppa pointed that way. There we are, jinx outta the way. Come on City!!

If we play like we know we can play then we should be winning these games. Since Moyes has left we have done well against them

cibaman said:

Thanks

I wouldnt bother, just stay in town and get a cab up before kick off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.