Everton

Bellamy would be a great buy for them, shame he is too greedy to take a pay cut for playing time.

shackattack said:
still a week to go and someone will be sold for certain. possibly fellaini or jagielka, after one game am not going to get too concerned about relegation ffs. but the running of the club is a farce, loaning money off a company in the british virgin islands does not bode well. can see moyes and kenwright queuing up at cash convertors with some PSP games next. moyes does not have a clue tactically, to play 4-5-1 at home versus a newly promoted team is an absolute disgrace. then to take off the only forward and replace him with a holding midfielder ???

yeah, you probably won't actually go down, there are comfortably 5 or 6 worse teams.

Rammyblues said:
Unfortunately they will beat us home and away again. :-((((

As eggs are fucking eggs!

Never have i seen a team and manager so up for a game than when these fuckers play us.

Pity they couldn't be as arsed against QPR yesterday :-)

They scream poverty but don't forget they've had 20 years of Premier League money.
I think we should listen to people like Moyes, stop spending money and follow the Everton model as it's obviously far better.

i think they were arsed yesterday and on a different day could have won comfortably. problem with everton is there is no competition for places so players get complacent and moyes is tactically devoid of ideas !! a loan deal from sheffield united or someone similar will be our only transfer dealing, i agree bellamy would be good for us but would he accept the wages we could offer, very much doubt it. average players all nearing the end of their careers and introduction of barkley at too early a stage does not bode well.

mcmanus said:
Not got a shread of sympathy for blue scousers being in a dire financial state with a shite team. Tough shit they were one of the 'big 5' who started the money grabbing back in the 90's.

Indeed, one of the main instigators of Premier League greed.

Fuck them.

shackattack said:
i think they were arsed yesterday and on a different day could have won comfortably. problem with everton is there is no competition for places so players get complacent and moyes is tactically devoid of ideas !! a loan deal from sheffield united or someone similar will be our only transfer dealing, i agree bellamy would be good for us but would he accept the wages we could offer, very much doubt it. average players all nearing the end of their careers and introduction of barkley at too early a stage does not bode well.

Barkley does look a decent prospect mate. Wouldn't mind taking him off your hands to ease your finacial worries.:)..Gollum would have a fit though.

Just heard Brazil on Talkshite asking why no-one has come in with money to buy them. He said it was unbelievable given that they are a massive club, with history and a record of winning trophies. Well Alan, I don't think a buyer is interested in their history, or the fact that you think they're massive, it's down to finance, and something is wrong with that club and the way it's been run. God only knows what the truth is, but something is rotten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.