Every time we sign a player....

Squelch

....(e.g. Barry and now RSC), the rags use their pet media whores to announce one of their stars is leaving in order to steal the headlines from us.

Don't worry about it, because after a few more signings for us, they'll have lost half their team.

Baconface will be 'on holiday and unavailable for comment' quite a bit this Summer.

Enjoy!

Personally I'm glad they're stealing the headlines. Sick of seeing the media go on about how extravagant we're being with the money. The quiet the better for me.

citymad said:
Personally I'm glad they're stealing the headlines. Sick of seeing the media go on about how extravagant we're being with the money. The quiet the better for me.

They dont realise it but they are making our announcement all the sweeter when it happens

gillymcfc said:
citymad said:

They dont realise it but they are making our announcement all the sweeter when it happens

I've said it beofre and I'll say it again. Utd are thick bastards.

Pam I missed your post before about they know you know

Did you give an answer to what was meant - was it CFC know we are getting Tevez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.