Everything New.

awest

really ever believe thy could rule Europe? and more importantly did the manager?

Our strongest 11 over the last 5 or so years all fit and firing would have had a chance, but they're all at different stages in their careers and half of them are finished unfortunately .
The spine will look very different soon-the old guard need replacing unfortunate as it is.

Gonna take us at least 3yrs to get to anywhere near ruling europe, & will pep still be in charge by then? fuckin disgusted by our surrender tonight, peps got one hell ov a job on his hands

Gonna take us at least 3yrs to get to anywhere near ruling europe, & will pep still be in charge by then? fuckin disgusted by our surrender tonight, peps got one hell ov a job on his hands

Peps effectively starting from scratch, not that i'm concerned about it yet but if things go well (which i'm sure they will) I can see him sticking around a bit longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.