Ex-City Players You Have Rose-Tinted Glasses For

Andy Dibble - did very well in his first season and was well liked by the fans. When Coton was signed many people thought it was a bit unfair to Dibble as he had done really well. His career did go downhill afterwards and he is probably best remembered for the game when Gary Crosby headed the ball off his palm and then scored.

Loved Bellamy for us. Should never have given him a four year contract, but that first year was great.

I also thought Paul Bosvelt did well after a fairly shit first season. Although he left at the end of his second season, so maybe I'm misremembering.

Loved Bellamy for us. Should never have given him a four year contract, but that first year was great.

I also thought Paul Bosvelt did well after a fairly shit first season. Although he left at the end of his second season, so maybe I'm misremembering.
Bosvelt was only offered a 6 month contract at the end of the 2nd year. He was probably a bit insulted and chose a longer term deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.