Ex-pat blues in USA help

southamptonblue

What would the equivalent travel agents be to our 'First Choice' 'Thomson/Tui' 'Thomas Cook' be?
Mate is looking to book package deal from California (San Fran I think)...... at end of 9 months round world back packing to meet up with family flying from uk in most likely Dominican Republic.... so needs to be cheaper rather than top end agents.... but reliable.
Many thanks

What would the equivalent travel agents be to our 'First Choice' 'Thomson/Tui' 'Thomas Cook' be?
Mate is looking to book package deal from California (San Fran I think)...... at end of 9 months round world back packing to meet up with family flying from uk in most likely Dominican Republic.... so needs to be cheaper rather than top end agents.... but reliable.
Many thanks
Been a long time since I went to a travel agents. Don't think I have ever seen one in my entire 7 years living in Boston / Tampa.
The internet is your friend's friend I would have thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.