Excessive noise at Redruth music festival rant.

OK,

Let me start by saying I'm not a killjoy, over the years I have seen Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Rush etc, umpteen times but:-

Last night we were staying in our motorhome on a site in Chacewater Cornwall, when around 8pm some VERY loud music started wafting through the night air from the direction of Redruth, which is about two/three miles away.

It wasn't really a problem, the music was OK, the thing is it continued until around 2am this morning, god knows how loud it must have been for people living in Redruth.

I thought these kind of events were monitored by the local council, with 11pm curfews etc. When I say loud I mean LOUD.

Several years ago, we were staying on a site at West Ayrton near Scarborough, and we could hear quite clearly music from Keane, who were appearing live in Dalby forest EIGHT miles away, but to be fair, this did finish around 11.30 and I like Keane...
biggrin.gif

I shall be taking things up with the local environmental health people on my return home next week.

Grrrrrr,,,,,

Motorhome wanker.......
giphy.gif

I've since found out it was a party at a local pub.

The locals say they have never heard anything like it.

Led Zeppelin made less noise at Knebworth.

Anyhow, we've moved on to Tiverton now, they can do what they want tonight.
smokin.gif

Furthermore, any music that is played VERY loud in cars with the windows down is ALWAYS crap.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.