Exchanging ticket to friends and family

celf

Team supported
MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
My son is trying to exchange his Fulham ticket to me as part of friends and family.

When he's tried to send it it's showing a £17.10 charge.

We did this last season with no cost.

Surely this can't be right can anyone shed any light on this please.

My son is trying to exchange his Fulham ticket to me as part of friends and family.

When he's tried to send it it's showing a £17.10 charge.

We did this last season with no cost.

Surely this can't be right can anyone shed any light on this please.
Is it the difference in cost between a child and adult ticket?

No 2 adults
That’s weird. Had a quick look on the website and there is no mention of any surcharges. Maybe someone else on here might have the same experience, but it might be worth DMing @ManCityHelp on Twitter. They generally respond the same day.

Mine does this whenever I've transferred before. I'm not sure why it does it but I never actually get charged. I get an email afterwards with the amount under trade-in payments.

It's a weird one, thanks both for your help, I've been on the OS too and it's says... NO CHARGE

That’s weird. Had a quick look on the website and there is no mention of any surcharges. Maybe someone else on here might have the same experience, but it might be worth DMing @ManCityHelp on Twitter. They generally respond the same day.
Ive DM @ManCityHelp and phoned them, it's a staff training day so nobody available ffs lol

A friend of mine wants me to take her son to a game, I’ve told her she will need to sign him up as a Cityzens member, I can then add him to my Friends and Family and will be able to get him a ticket. Does she have to pay the £25 to sign him up as a Junior Citizen, or is there a free option, it’s a fair bit of money for only one game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.