Exclusive video interview with Khaldoon Al Mubarak.

FFS I just finished watching that interview and felt a bit tear eyed at the end. And I am 32. How good is our chairman? Tell you what - we have come a long way and we will go a long way forward still.

How I wish they would play that interview on Sky/BBC and show those pundits/muppets that what we have at the helm of this club are passionate, articulate, intelligent, honourable and ambitious pilots who are taking this club into the stratosphere...

Awsome interview!

WOW.

Top bloke. Loved the bit when he said he and the staff have there own goals on where they think they will finish and the little smile as he said it. Very confident we can achieve it. Loving this so much i cant wipe this grinn off my face lol

AlgarveBlu said:
How I wish they would play that interview on Sky/BBC and show those pundits/muppets that what we have at the helm of this club are passionate, articulate, intelligent, honourable and ambitious pilots who are taking this club into the stratosphere...

Awsome interview!
i agree with you mate, sky wont show this coz they want people to hate us.... i just love our club and everyone in it. Khaldoon sounded like such a top bloke, what a guy!!! Cant wait to see the Sheikh come as well

I met Khaldoon Al Mubarak on saturday night at the airport he was flying back to dubai, He was with a few other lads could of been his kids they were wearing city shirts, he's a nice lad stopped to talk to us, I should of asked him for a lend of money :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.