Excuses excuses

tickets should have been based on loyalty points,so simple but not to City.And if fans were buying tickets in bulk,then the club should be ashamed of themselves for being open to fans abusing other fans selling them on for dearer.

ChesterRdBlue said:
Where have all the excuses for not attending the Uefa cups game gone now? I understand that £5 is a great price for those that have genuinely not been able to afford other games, but the club did something where two group games were £25, so not that bad. There wasn't quite the demand there for that.

I'm glad the extra 20k or so that will be there that were not at the Aalborg game have now resolved their problems and can attend again. I feel for the ones that could be bothered and have been let down by the club, but I suppose that is typical, thanking fans who have done fuck all to be thanked for.

This is entirely the club's fault with their shoddy disorganization. Fans shouldn't be pointing fingers at each other...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.