Expensive tantrums.

ferraritoys.jpg

When i smoke weed i generally pull the toaster and kettle to bits because i think they are broken. In the morning im fucked for brekky.I realise later that i forget to turn the bloody things on.
I stopped smokin that shit a long time ago. Costs a bomb.

Was playing Fifa earlier and tirelessly got to the final, then the **** I'm playing is somehow controlling my team and scoring own goals, I kept him at bay for about 40 minutes and then next thing you know he's got Richards bearing down on Hart and he powers it in for an OG, 1-0. I lost it and lobbed the controller at the door, ran over and started stamping on it, had to watch the rest of the game with "Please Reconnect Controller" at the bottom of the screen as I got hammered 12-0

Fucking hate Fifa.

I threw my nail gun off the scaffold once as it kept misfiring.. £400 for a new one!<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:46 am --<br /><br />Also done a fair few radios in too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.