Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

I've been very critical of him, but fair play to Dmitri Seluk, Yaya's agent, and Yaya himself:

Manchester City star makes huge donation after Manchester bombing

In the wake of the horrific incident in Manchester Arena last night which left 22 dead and countless injured, a number of high profile football stars have come out in support of the victims and their families, posting heartfelt messages online.

Good will
One Manchester City star, however, has taken his efforts a step further this afternoon, with news that Blues legend Yaya Toure will make a donation of £100,000 in aid of any victims.

Twitter
Toure expressed his condolences on social media early this morning with the following post:
Yaya Touré

✔@YayaToure

Such terrible news in Manchester. Thoughts and prayers with all those affected
1f64f-1f3fe.png

9:48 AM - 23 May 2017
Donation
In an interview with Sky Sports this evening, the big Ivorian’s agent Dimitri Seluk confirmed how both he and the Citizens’ star had been deeply affected by last night’s proceedings, and were keen to take their efforts a step further.

Thus, a split donation will be forthcoming from the pair:

‘Yaya and I want to help. We talked this morning about what happened and he asked me what he thought we could do.’

‘We have agreed to donate £50,000 each to help the victims of this terrible crime. It doesn’t matter whether the victims are from Manchester or not.’

‘Those of us lucky enough to work every day in football can do so because of the generosity of fans across the world.’

‘Yaya is from Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), I am Russian. It doesn’t matter. Today is a chance for those of us in football to help out.’

‘My son is eight years old and I can’t image the pain and the suffering that the parents of Saffie will be going through today.’

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/manchester-city-star-makes-huge-donation-manchester-bombing/

I know this post will probably get deleted... But can we shut the f##k up about Football and as Danamy pointed out

Football forums that way -------->

As long as Saudi Arabia continues to provide funding for mosques that promote the Salafist/Wahhabi interpretation of Islam, this will never end and as long as the Saudis spend billions on American and British weapons no-one will suggest they should stop or promote a more tolerant interpretation of the religion.

So it seem nobody can say on here they want Ajax to win, wow what happened to free speech ?
The whole idea for my money is to shove up 2 fingers to them and carry on as normal.

That means come on Ajax.

Sorry the Ajax bit is not the important bit it's the carrying on as normal which is imperative.

Been confirmed that the two ladies from Royton, who were waiting to collect their kids, were killed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.