Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Sky News from the Etihad, helicopter landed on big car park near stadium and army personell jumped out and sped away, could they be expecting something else to go down?

I know that the etihad is being used as a help point for people waiting for information on their families etc. Might be just added security for that

Sky News from the Etihad, helicopter landed on big car park near stadium and army personell jumped out and sped away, could they be expecting something else to go down?
I'm not taking my girl to school today. I just feel numb. Her school is not far from the etihad and I just feel like I want her with me today

Hearing that Ariana Grande is tweeting how saddened she is and how she feels broken........ in all the tragedy we mustn't forget this lass - how hard will it be for her to go on after this???? Its absolutely not her fault but FFS she must be at an all time low today and I home her management team get her all the help they can

Theres people tweeting fake missing people photos thinking its funny, getting in the way of helping people find genuine missing people.

For every act of kindness theres always some absolute **** thinking theyre funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.