Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

I guess they might be holding up a mirror to our society : in which the promoters and parents think it's fine to sell a concert and performance containing very inappropriate material to small, primary-age kids. I don't know how familiar people are with AG but she went from being a Disney-style act to something rather raunchy. It does make you think in that respect.
I do agree with you, but we're in danger of mixing two issues here. I'm sure we are all in broad agreement that sex/sexualization is pushed on kids to young, but that cannot be used to rationalise murder.

I do agree with you, but we're in danger of mixing two issues here. I'm sure we are all in broad agreement that sex/sexualization is pushed on kids to young, but that cannot be used to rationalise murder.

Absolutely not, but we have to accept that there are people living here and nearby who do exactly that. The potential for motive cannot be discounted.

22-05-13 lee rigby
22-03-16 Brussels attack
22-07-16 Munich attack
22-03-17 London attack
22-05-17 Manchester attack
22-07-17 ...

you havent listed any of the many attacks that DIDNT occur on the 22nd
and you are neglecting the fact that the islamic calendar is completely different; yesterday was 25/8/1438, for example.

but whatever, i dont want to argue, you might be right

And the point is that us versus them is also exactly what people like ISIS want. So she's actually effectively on the same side as them. She would hate it if ISIS declared a truce on terror as it would remove her platform for spouting this crap. So while she's not setting off bombs or beheading people, she's as complicit as they are in some ways.

Without getting overtly political about it, when you listen to the likes of Katie Hopkins over here and the recently disgraced Bill O'Reilly over there, it's remarkable how the authoritarian right resembles the very people they supposedly despise.

It's times like these that our basic humanity kicks in, it breaks our heart to see the face of eight year old Saffie Rose Roussos who died last night and it should break our heart when we see this little girl....

720.jpg

She died in a special operations raid in Yemen that Trump authorised back in February, At the time the US central command confirmed that civilians were “likely killed” in the raid and that “casualties may include children”.

Her name was Nawar al-Awlaki.

This isn't playing the moral equivalence game, what that fucker did last night in Manchester was premeditated, he went there deliberately to kill youngsters. The US Special Operations Command did not go out to kill civilians and especially not Nawar, but she's dead nonetheless.

I delivered some tickets today (i am a postman).the guy said glad these have come my wife been going on about them. They are for a band at the manchester arena. So i said bet you are worried after last night and believe it or not he didn't have a clue what i was on about. That was at 1pm today he must of been living in a cave.

you havent listed any of the many attacks that DIDNT occur on the 22nd
and you are neglecting the fact that the islamic calendar is completely different; yesterday was 25/8/1438, for example.

but whatever, i dont want to argue, you might be right

being shared round social media, agree, load of bollox

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.