Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Not a fan of the monarchy at all, but fair play to her
JS120839219.jpg
Does she even know Manchester exists

Everyone on here want's the same thing, to get the bastards who carried this out, planned it and those who want to carry out more atrocities. We might be divided on the outcome, prison or a long lingering death but the argument is about how to protect the public in future. Hopkins and Robinson and those that support them want to see all who are not pure white chucked out and their only nod to mitigating that result is a reluctant acceptance that this country has laws to protect all with a legitimate right to live here. Those of us on here who have in the last couple of days posted in favour of a considered approach and to let the authorities get on with their jobs have had a harder job getting that point across than I would have thought necessary. Worries me that.

Katie Hopkins investigated for Crime think...just wow. Can you tell me why so many people inc yourself have so much angst towards Tommy Robinson?

I work for Showsec , hes put a falser list up of Asian names and license numbers onto the internet to fit an agenda, obviously your happy with that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.