Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

I see your point and appreciate it. Few things though, over the last few days my engagement with Delaney has been peripheral, he's blocked me and apart from that little thing about Dave Lizewski schtick (which I picked out of Bluemoon forum, who was the brilliant chap who called me that here? I can't remember...made me laugh so much) which was for a lark, I've hardly done much. A couple of things have come about, there have been other blues who have pushed back Delaney amazingly with logic, reasoning, facts and evidence, it's been great to watch and the second is that Delaney is painting himself into the MacKenna corner which is the deep dark recess where all rational thinking journalists don't step in. If you notice even the usual support acts (with the exception of MacKenna) haven't arrived.

I really have very little bandwidth to seek "targets" etc, that would give me far more credit or notoriety than is fair and thus far I've only reacted to what I see as unfair coverage, like other blues. Though I've been reading up about the UK Middle east relationships and the background to what these guys call "sportswashing" etc, and honestly I don't know how journalists from very eminent newspapers (and the newspapers) themselves can get it so wrong. I'm sure there will be opportunities to write about this in the future.

End of the day, can't wait for the season to begin!!! Cheers
It's worth looking into the timeline of these reporters, they posted next to nothing about City until we started winning things like we are.

MacKenna's a good example, hardly anything about City (Or LFC) until we started winning under Pep. I didnt look into it too much but I did notice his reports about City and ramped up once Pep won his first title.... Interestingly so did his pro LFC reports (He didnt seem to report on them at all before we started winning) It's as if someone has paid him to be pro LFC/Anti-City from 2016/17 onwards.

Something else they ignore is their own publications reporting on the Abu Dhabi... Sometimes even the reporter themselves, no mention of sportswashing, in fact they are gushing over the Abu Dhabi gp.

Well done anyways fella

Last edited:
I see your point and appreciate it. Few things though, over the last few days my engagement with Delaney has been peripheral, he's blocked me and apart from that little thing about Dave Lizewski schtick (which I picked out of Bluemoon forum, who was the brilliant chap who called me that here? I can't remember...made me laugh so much) which was for a lark, I've hardly done much. A couple of things have come about, there have been other blues who have pushed back Delaney amazingly with logic, reasoning, facts and evidence, it's been great to watch and the second is that Delaney is painting himself into the MacKenna corner which is the deep dark recess where all rational thinking journalists don't step in. If you notice even the usual support acts (with the exception of MacKenna) haven't arrived.

I really have very little bandwidth to seek "targets" etc, that would give me far more credit or notoriety than is fair and thus far I've only reacted to what I see as unfair coverage, like other blues. Though I've been reading up about the UK Middle east relationships and the background to what these guys call "sportswashing" etc, and honestly I don't know how journalists from very eminent newspapers (and the newspapers) themselves can get it so wrong. I'm sure there will be opportunities to write about this in the future.

He's having a go at @Ennis now!!

You are a hero - keep it up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.