Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Wow..a separate thread! Thanks blues, I'm honoured, not sure I deserve it.

In my threads I've tried to be polite and to the point but some of these attacks from so called reputed media/allied folks is worrisome. I didn't set out to target anyone, just pointed out hypocrisy as I saw it. I guess this has become a little big.

Nevertheless, I do hope others do take up the task of speaking truth to power. Thank you for your support, it truly means a lot to me.

Keep it up and thanks

Wow..a separate thread! Thanks blues, I'm honoured, not sure I deserve it.

In my threads I've tried to be polite and to the point but some of these attacks from so called reputed media/allied folks is worrisome. I didn't set out to target anyone, just pointed out hypocrisy as I saw it. I guess this has become a little big.

Nevertheless, I do hope others do take up the task of speaking truth to power. Thank you for your support, it truly means a lot to me.

tumblr_mzinlv0VQV1syqfkjo1_.gif

Oh he's been very good in the past couple of weeks.

He's just showing what we all know, all journalists are hypocrites and only write stuff for personal gain.

The Barnay Ronay stuff is brilliant, has the gall to call out fans of a club but won't call out Putin.

It just shows what a farce it all is, these journalists are only writing about us because it's not their club, simple as.
Firstly I fully support what I have read of Rabin and think he is showing up the hypocrisy of many of the journalists that crtiicise City, and I agree many journalists are hypocrites and many of the attacks on City are indeed hypocritical.
However City aside not all journalists are hypocrites there are many that do go to unsavoury regimes and unsavoury people and hold a light to what they are doing, some are very brave people indeed. It is a pity that others hide behind these brave ones and ask for equal deference to their own stuff. Yes Ronay is a roaring hypocrite in what he writes , they are not all the same though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.