F.A. Cup Final Arsenal v Chelsea

Bit weird tonight - sat in the bar at the International hotel in Wembley - bunch of Arsenal fans at the bar

I booked this hotel hoping for us to get to the final and then forgot to cancel it before the date when I could - so took the daughter sight-seeing

It is strange feeling to be in this environment - just had a crowd of them around my laptop looking at the clip on the previous page and arguing that Sanchez did not handle the ball

display

Fuck off cheating ****s...

For the life of me that's surely offside ?!

Ramsey is interfering with play and has to withdraw getting the ball which acts as a decoy and allows space for Sanchez to finish.

As a Gooner who's just back from Wembley, I don't get the sourness on here. As far as I'm concerned we were the best team and deserved to win.

And we stopped a Chelsea double...

As a Gooner who's just back from Wembley, I don't get the sourness on here. As far as I'm concerned we were the best team and deserved to win.

You're first goal was a handball. The rag bastard in black blew up for that and then was told by the lino to give the goal.

Apart from that I agree you were the best team with 10 men. The Alty fan levelled it up and Marty Feldman turned up finally and missed a sitter.

Fair fucks. Here's to Wenger keeping you going with a trophy and going for the 4th place cup again.

Well deserved imho. But Chelsea for some reason just didn't turn up. There must have been some celebratin' during the week I reckon. Anyway, congrats and here's hoping Papa Wenger stays now...;)

Sorry, we're probably still a bit sore from our pre-engineered semi-final loss.

Much the better side and deserved the win.

how the fuck handball isnt given on the first goal though i will never know.....scratch that, i do know, it was Taylor lol.

Congrats and enjoy because its just rubber stamped Wenger's new 5 year deal lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.