F**king Rags

Feed-The-Goat

R.I.P Sam & Sue. You both are going to be missed.
They are starting to piss me off even more than usual now.

This macheda kid who has come on as a sub for 2 games and won it for them they are now coming up to me saying "macheda you heard of this kid and hes the best thing to happen to us recently and hes already better than tranny".

why do they think this kid after 2 sub appearances (and yes 2 goals with it) he is better than anyone in the world.

it annoys me more when a 15 year old whos never been to a game starts banging on about him!!!!!!!!!!

Did you not see his clinical finish??

Which, one rag admitted to me was clearly a deflection...

All he did today was get in the way of a shot that was going 10 yards wide, it just hit him and went in, by then again any rag would say no, he controlled it with one touch chested it and volleyed it in, you don't hear any other clubs go on about their young rookies who scores 2 goals in a week.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
All he did today was get in the way of a shot that was going 10 yards wide, it just hit him and went in, by then again any rag would say no, he controlled it with one touch chested it and volleyed it in, you don't hear any other clubs go on about their young rookies who scores 2 goals in a week.

I think I would if Wiess got 2 in the next two games ;-)

It's going to be sickening watching them powerwank over him on MOTD for the 2nd week in a row.

Did you hear that red bastard Lawrenson on MOTD the more I look at the film the more I think he meant to score that goal. Anyone in their right fucking minds could see it was an 100% fluke the lucky bastard was just in the way when it hit him and bounced into the net.

The press and the MOTD pundits get on my wick the way they wank over the rag bastards and don't get me started over Richard Keys from SKY he wanks him self silly while he is watching them..

aaaarrrgggghhhhh! it actually makes me scream! this kid has done one thing in two games and all of a sudden hes the new best player in the world! he scores a deflection which he knew fuck all about today and people are trying to say he meant it! FUCK OFF! he didnt have a fucking clue what happened! all i say is lets see if hes doing anything this time next year!

It's like in the Mirror yesterday they siad lump on his goal last week to be picked for goal of the month, as in there words " it just has to win it " and "not even a Marco van Basten goal would be it", this is with still 3 weekends of games togo. Daft gits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.