F1 2023 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I’m sorry (being polite right now) but that is a pure nonsens bitter reaction towards a driver that is SO good he broke nearly every record in one season. And if you are not convinced (pretty sure you ate not) ask yourself how big a gap exist between Perez and Verstappen, both driving the very same car.

Is this because you haven’t heard the British anthem one single tine this season? Mate get real. Or simply don’t watch. But stop trying to be the twatty personality you are referring to. And appreciate the fantastic achievement from Verstappen and RB. People in the F1 actually do. All of them.

I like to add however that I sincerely hope the other teams and their drivers will do better next season. The sport needs it.
I will be surprised if any team comes close to challenging next season. McClaren might be the nearest challengers as they've improved throughout this season.

Wow. I’m sorry (being polite right now) but that is a pure nonsens bitter reaction towards a driver that is SO good he broke nearly every record in one season. And if you are not convinced (pretty sure you ate not) ask yourself how big a gap exist between Perez and Verstappen, both driving the very same car.

Is this because you haven’t heard the British anthem one single tine this season? Mate get real. Or simply don’t watch. But stop trying to be the twatty personality you are referring to. And appreciate the fantastic achievement from Verstappen and RB. People in the F1 actually do. All of them.

I like to add however that I sincerely hope the other teams and their drivers will do better next season. The sport needs it.
Not A RB fan but you have to be impressed by what Max has accomplished. He is a BEAST in that car.

I do agree with you though and hope that some teams can close the gap between themselves and RB next year just for competitions sake. It was kinda weird this season basically starting with the car in second place and watching from there down while Max was routinely 10-15 seconds ahead of second place.

Not A RB fan but you have to be impressed by what Max has accomplished. He is a BEAST in that car.

I do agree with you though and hope that some teams can close the gap between themselves and RB next year just for competitions sake. It was kinda weird this season basically starting with the car in second place and watching from there down while Max was routinely 10-15 seconds ahead of second place.

Didn’t help that Perez was pretty rubbish too so there wasn’t even some in team competition, which is needed when the car in terms of both speed and reliability is so far ahead of everyone else.

Didn’t help that Perez was pretty rubbish too so there wasn’t even some in team competition, which is needed when the car in terms of both speed and reliability is so far ahead of everyone else.
Max doesn't want competition. He wants a submissive number 2 who will help him win.

He moans like a woman when he doesn't get his own way.

Max doesn't want competition. He wants a submissive number 2 who will help him win.

I agree, which does have an impact on a lot of peoples enjoyment of watching him win every race too as he’s not an easy person to like or root for (or Horner). It needs more than just talent sometimes.

Firstly I like Max, Lewis pretty much the lot of em.

However I don't think you can compare the gap between Perez and Max as purely a skill factor. The DNA of that red bull and the majority of upgrades brought throughout the year have 100% been geared towards the driving style of Max.

Different sport but there was a time when Casey Stoner dominated on a Ducati and many unbelievable riders tried to be his team mate but couldn't get close.

Hopefully next year the gap at the front will be significantly reduced.

The DNA of that red bull and the majority of upgrades brought throughout the year have 100% been geared towards the driving style of Max.
The RB engineers who post on Autosports forums say clearly they build the car to be as fast as possible.

RB’s technical director says they design the car to be as fast as possible.

Jake Dennis who does the sim work said on Sky over the weekend they design the car to be as fast as possible.

At this point is pure unfiltered copium to suggest otherwise.

The RB engineers who post on Autosports forums say clearly they build the car to be as fast as possible.

RB’s technical director says they design the car to be as fast as possible.

Jake Dennis who does the sim work said on Sky over the weekend they design the car to be as fast as possible.

At this point is pure unfiltered copium to suggest otherwise.

Worth reading Perez’s comments about it too, even if it wasn’t to suit Verstappen directly, it had a detrimental impact on him (which can easily be seen by his results).

Was Hamilton really any different? Or indeed, any number one driver, in any team? I can imagine what would happen if, for instance, Schumacher's no 2 at Ferrari dared to challenge him during a race. Or Vettel. Or Senna. Or Prost. Or, or, or.....

Was Hamilton really any different? Or indeed, any number one driver, in any team? I can imagine what would happen if, for instance, Schumacher's no 2 at Ferrari dared to challenge him during a race. Or Vettel. Or Senna. Or Prost. Or, or, or.....
McClaren let Senna and Prost fight it out.Literally at one point.

Mercedes with Rosberg and Hamilton in Nico's title year.

Few and far between, but it did an element of excitement for the season where a team dominated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.