F1 2024 season

Why does Wolff think that Red Bull should tell them about an internal disciplinary matter?

Can't see any team being willing to do that.

Interesting...

Rachel Brooks just revealed that they don't show some events that occur at races because Netflix have a veto so they can include them in their doc as exclusive content.

She referenced a crash in between two drivers in the same team they witnessed but weren't allowed to comment on.

Sounds a bit fucked up to me.

I asked on a big boy Formula One forum and they replied with the following:

'What she actually said I believe - was the team (Alpine) asked them not to show it at the time (it was an Alpine event I believe) - they then gave it to Netflix who did show it but only because it was a year later so no longer an issue.'

So seems like the incident happened at a private Alpine event and not at one of the actual races. That's not so bad then.

I asked on a big boy Formula One forum and they replied with the following:

'What she actually said I believe - was the team (Alpine) asked them not to show it at the time (it was an Alpine event I believe) - they then gave it to Netflix who did show it but only because it was a year later so no longer an issue.'

So seems like the incident happened at a private Alpine event and not at one of the actual races. That's not so bad then.
Yeah,

Eases my mind on broadcast coverage being sacrificed for Netflix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.