F1 Season 2021

Good luck overtaking Bottas, Max.

I’m sure he will give you as much room as you’d give him, or atleast I hope so.
I think verstappen can probably get him from the start. His best outcome now is second and hope to snatch one of the final two races from Hamilton but I don't see the latter happening

The crux of the Hamilton thing is that he's effectively the Bayern Munich of F1 and people are a bit fatigued. It's kind of happened with previous dominant drivers. Outside of 2016 he's also not had a year as competitive throughout as this one.

On top of all that though, Hamilton himself is polarising. He's British which makes him less popular with the Euro-centric fans. He's black, he's vegan, he's politically active, he lives in Monaco etc. There are things about him that will rile a few up for fairly childish reasons.

That's not to say he's actually perfect or faultless, nor that there are no legitimate reasons to dislike him (there are). But with Hamilton it's a perfect storm of stuff.

After he's retired he'll be increasingly revered like Schumacher.

You can follow F1 how you'd like. It's vague but it's true. Support a driver or a team or both or neither. Be as partisan or laid back as you'd like. For example, two of my favourite drivers are Leclerc and Sainz, although weirdly I don't like Ferrari.

And much like football, the FIA are as corrupt as you say they are, specifically in favour of your least favourite team/driver moreso than anyone else.

On top of all that though, Hamilton himself is polarising. He's British which makes him less popular with the Euro-centric fans. He's black, he's vegan, he's politically active, he lives in Monaco etc. There are things about him that will rile a few up for fairly childish reasons.

I have read some biased comments on here. This easily beats it.

As for Verstappen gets a 5 place grid, maybe now most on here are happy finally a penalty has been given.
Can we now concentrate on actually racing?

I have read some biased comments on here. This easily beats it.

As for Verstappen gets a 5 place grid, maybe now most on here are happy finally a penalty has been given.
Can we now concentrate on actually racing?
I mean I'm right though. You can pretend otherwise but it's still true. A lot of British folk hate him for the reasons I listed too if it makes you feel any better in the exact same way they don't like Anthony Joshua. Maybe read the next sentence where I say there are legitimate reasons to dislike the guy too, if that doesn't go against your narrative.

Enjoy the race anyway.

Anyway, as I said in a previous post the FIA don't piss around with ignoring yellow flags, especially since Baku.

Anyway, as I said in a previous post the FIA don't piss around with ignoring yellow flags, especially since Baku.
When I saw him improve on his time despite double yellows I knew he was in trouble, the FIA have taken double yellows very seriously ever since Jules Bianchi passed

Finally a punishment. Editing as I didn't realise Bottas was down to 5th, at least he's still clean side but he needs to do a job today. Now Gasly is the Red Bull torpedo into turn 1, if he wants Perez's at seat he knows what to do.

Difficulty for Max is getting through but a top 3 will keep him on top, as long as he's kept away from Lewis that's all we can ask.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.