F1 Season 2021

na, I sense shenanigans today. Lewis doesn't get many easy wins from pole anymore. I sense either a tangle with Gasly or an engine failure.
It's in Hamilton's hands. If he gets a start similar to being fired out of a catapult, there's not much Gasly will be able to do about it. And I can't recall the Mercs having too many mechanical issues this season.

I mean I'm right though. You can pretend otherwise but it's still true. A lot of British folk hate him for the reasons I listed too if it makes you feel any better in the exact same way they don't like Anthony Joshua. Maybe read the next sentence where I say there are legitimate reasons to dislike the guy too, if that doesn't go against your narrative.

Enjoy the race anyway.
Not gonna watch the race mate. With City playing it’s an easy choice.

It's in Hamilton's hands. If he gets a start similar to being fired out of a catapult, there's not much Gasly will be able to do about it. And I can't recall the Mercs having too many mechanical issues this season.
there never are till there are. I just think back to Malaysia 2016 which was the race Lewis was turning the title into his hands and his engine blew and it handed the title to Rosberg. I'd love a boring, Lewis win but we haven't seen that too often this year.

by your logic, they'd both have to start in 20th. 6th place got his pen, then gets bumped up 1 to accommodate 9th's penalty. Should be no different to Bottas being bumped up because Max got a worse penalty.

No not by my logic at all. Driver A would have a position of 21st and Driver B would start 24th, so it's perfectly logical driver A to have a higher starting position than Driver B

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.