F1 Season 2021

Something that I don't think either Verstappen or Hamilton have got much credit for this season is how well they've driven when they've not won races. The focus tends to go on the winner but it's clear why this title race is so close.
Two excellent drivers at the peak of their powers. The last two should be fascinating as the gap was not as big as I was expecting after Brazil

Not the most exciting of races. Managed a media blackout after being at the match.

The result makes the last two races all the more important.

A good race that keeps the championship close going into the last couple of races. Still cannot fathom how the FIA can give such disciplinary results a hour before a race, it really does fuck up what should be a decent weekend.

Professional performance from Mercedes.....well apart from Bottas, fucking useless as per.

Looking forward to the last two races, will be a close run thing.

The lower rear wing portion comes away from the end plate on the left (as we look at it) creating a slot.
I'm guessing this is what Horner was referring to when he asked Toto how he explained the marks on the end plate, made by this part of the wing coming away and then marking the end plate when they make contact again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.