F1 Season 2021

Crossed anyone elses mind that red bull might be using some dirty tricks?
I am not a Hamilton fan but for Verstappen to not just take pole, but to be nearly 4 tenths clear of Lewis strikes me as a real anomaly, especially in a track many have expected Mercedes to dominate.

Redbull got Perez to "tow" Max so he could use his slipstream. Mercedes didn't do that with Bottas for Lewis for some reason. Maybe they are happy with 2nd and avoid any first corner Verstappen shenanigans.

Redbull got Perez to "tow" Max so he could use his slipstream. Mercedes didn't do that with Bottas for Lewis for some reason. Maybe they are happy with 2nd and avoid any first corner Verstappen shenanigans.
Fair enough, I've only looked at the results but 4 tenths took me by surprise. I expect it to be a lot closer tomorrow

I am not a Hamilton fan but for Verstappen to not just take pole, but to be nearly 4 tenths clear of Lewis strikes me as a real anomaly, especially in a track many have expected Mercedes to dominate.
No

Was towed by perez. One lap pace isn’t the be all. Lewis’ long runs have been much better in practice

lewis will be happy to be 2nd and can not get taken out by max in the first corner

i said it before.. i feel both lewis or max will not win the race because they will not want to push the car to far
it could be both are happy to jockey in 2nd or 3rd until the later stagiest then go for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.