F1 Thread

That was for the side swipe. He got away with the ramming.
Perhaps Hamilton shouldn't brake after a corner then; though I admit the reaction from vettel was out of order
e93636cccefefb754feb440efa4f4afd.jpg

As the image shows he did brake hard and that's what caused Seb to go into the back of him
I just want to make clear before I'm accused of bias I believe the penalty was deserved but I think the shunt was right to be left unpunished
919181799c8f346b69393cd4e3c91cf4.jpg
But the FIA have confirmed Hamilton did nothing wrong and didnt brake test him

As the image shows he did brake hard and that's what caused Seb to go into the back of him
I just want to make clear before I'm accused of bias I believe the penalty was deserved but I think the shunt was right to be left unpunished
919181799c8f346b69393cd4e3c91cf4.jpg
The telemetry showed Hamilton did the exact same thing on the previous start. As race leader he is allowed to do such things to ensure the safety car is back in the pit lane.

The FIA cleared Hamilton of doing anything wrong. The kraut fucked up and showed he's a reactionary little ****. He got away massively with it.

But the FIA have confirmed Hamilton did nothing wrong and didnt brake test him
If that's the case fair enough then, I don't think it was an incident that deserved punishment though; he's accidentally gone into the back of him at low speed. The real issue is the event that follows

The telemetry showed Hamilton did the exact same thing on the previous start. As race leader he is allowed to do such things to ensure the safety car is back in the pit lane.

The FIA cleared Hamilton of doing anything wrong. The kraut fucked up and showed he's a reactionary little ****. He got away massively with it.

He got away with it? It cost him the race (rightly so) so I'm not sure how you can claim he 'got away with it'

He got away with it? It cost him the race (rightly so) so I'm not sure how you can claim he 'got away with it'
Yes, he got away with it. He could have been black flagged and received no points at all.

As it is, he walks away to the next race having increased his lead.

Yes, he got away with it. He could have been black flagged and received no points at all.

As it is, he walks away to the next race having increased his lead.
He has received points on his license and it cost him the race as I stated earlier
As for having increased his points blame Hamilton for being unable to overtake him after he'd came out of the pit lane

He has received points on his license and it cost him the race as I stated earlier
As for having increased his points blame Hamilton for being unable to overtake him after he'd came out of the pit lane
Points on his license mean fuck all.

Notice you're conveniently forgetting that Hamilton was forced to stop for his head rest so blaming him for not getting more points is rather harsh.

Your boy Vettel massively got away with one yesterday but he's shown his colours and hopefully Lewis will annihilate let over the rest of the season. Vettel got lucky yesterday with the head rest but he won't get lucky every race.

Points on his license mean fuck all.

Notice you're conveniently forgetting that Hamilton was forced to stop for his head rest so blaming him for not getting more points is rather harsh.

Your boy Vettel massively got away with one yesterday but he's shown his colours and hopefully Lewis will annihilate let over the rest of the season. Vettel got lucky yesterday with the head rest but he won't get lucky every race.

Points don't mean nothing as he could easily miss a race if he misbehaves again
No I didn't forget it because I was laughing my head off at Mercedes incompetence when it happened, he had the chance to overtake him with well over a quarter of the race to go and he bottled it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.