F1 VIP Packages

Latics Fan SJK

Anyone ever been on one of these F1 VIP package weekends?

I've been offered between 2-4 tickets to any of the races on the 2015 calendar, and the package includes:

- Accomodation
- Complimentary Food & Drink
- Pit Lane Entry
- Grandstand Seating
- Black Tie Evening Event with Drivers / Teams

Only thing I have to pay for is the flights. Already enquired about Monaco, Abu Dhabi, Nurburgring & Silverstone.

I was wondering if anyone here had been on these and was able to tell me what the whole experience was like? The Monaco tickets, for example, are priced upto around £9k, so I'm imagining wandering around Monte Carlo with a glass of Champers as if I'm Hector Riva and just won the lottery. I just want a reality check if needs be, but as everything is being described as free (flights aside), I'm finding it hard to not to get giddy.

sjk2008 said:
I work with someone who worked within F1 for 20+ years, why?
It's her, isn't it?

BtZrvJJCAAE1QXt.jpg

sjk2008 said:

Just wondered if you'd got a random email offering these - there used to be a scam years ago where you 'just' had to buy the flights to get a free holiday.

Thing is you had to buy them from a particular agent and it worked out more expensive for the flights than it would have done buying the full package from Cosmos or Thomas Cook!!

Please don't say you're seriously considering Silverstone over Monaco!!! ;-)

Pelly Greeny said:
sjk2008 said:

Just wondered if you'd got a random email offering these - there used to be a scam years ago where you 'just' had to buy the flights to get a free holiday.

Thing is you had to buy them from a particular agent and it worked out more expensive for the flights than it would have done buying the full package from Cosmos or Thomas Cook!!

Please don't say you're seriously considering Silverstone over Monaco!!! ;-)

Ha ha, believe me I am not.

I've enquired about Abu Dhabi because a couple of lads I know have fancied that one for ages and have offered to pay for my flights if I can bag 4 tickets for that. Monaco because, well, it's Monaco. Germany because I've always fancied the Nurburgring and Silverstone because I know I can get 6 tickets for that.

I just wanted to see if anyone on here as actually been on one of these before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.