FA Cup 2023-24

East Level 2

FA Cup 1st Round started last night. Walsall won 4-1 at Sheppey, but the surprise was at Oakwell where Horsham of the Isthmian League Premier drew 3-3 with Barnsley.
FA Cup Twitter may a great play about the replay but the replies were all about the FA planning to scrap replays, and having to get from Horsham (in Sussex) to Barnsley on a Friday night.
Hopefully Peterborough will beat GNIAC's Salford this afternoon.

BBC two showing Bromley v Blackpool later.

I like the early rounds of the FA Cup. We get to see some intriguing on Tele. Until the third round when it's all about the big boys who don't need the cash.

Do we know what other games ITV/BBC are covering?

BBC two showing Bromley v Blackpool later.

I like the early rounds of the FA Cup. We get to see some intriguing on Tele. Until the third round when it's all about the big boys who don't need the cash.

Do we know what other games ITV/BBC are covering?
Three games on TV tomorrow (Sunday):
12:15pm Chesterfield v Portsmouth (ITV1)
2:45pm Crewe v Derby (ITVX - streamed)
5:30pm Charlton v Cray Valley (BBC Two)

What odds are available for the Rags getting home fixtures up to R6 and us travelling the length 'n breadth of the kingdom, and also suckin' up PL opposition whilst the Rags round by round are drawn against the lowest team left? Is it odds on?
The way they've played this week there is no guarantee they'd get past the lowest team left.

FA Cup 1st Round started last night. Walsall won 4-1 at Sheppey, but the surprise was at Oakwell where Horsham of the Isthmian League Premier drew 3-3 with Barnsley.
FA Cup Twitter may a great play about the replay but the replies were all about the FA planning to scrap replays, and having to get from Horsham (in Sussex) to Barnsley on a Friday night.
Hopefully Peterborough will beat GNIAC's Salford this afternoon.
I'm surprised that wasn't picked to be on BBC One prime time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.