FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Always watch the spuds games with my mate if I don't go to the match, going to select a nice pub with a big telly and buy him a few jars to ease his pain.

The negativity from me is not because I think we will lose. It’s because the demands on our squad mean that we would be better served with an easier home draw where we can rotate.
I read yours, mate, and didn’t think you were being negative. Some seem to have thrown in the towel.

Pep has to stop shitting the bed when visiting them. control the game, score our chances and do not make fucking stupid mistakes at the back. also dont concede from their every on target shot.

Five defeats in our last five trips to there. That MUST change soon, it has to.

I can’t believe Pep and the players would believe in ‘bogey teams’, we just take each game as it comes. Go there with our strongest available team and attack them right from the start. I’d go hung-ho for this, nothing to lose really as if we try for a controlled game they’ll try and press us, and get some dodgy var decisions their way.

If we pick a fully attacking side and absolutely go for it I think we can win something like 4-2 or 5-4, whatever. Better than losing 1-0 to their only shot on goal.

We are due a result against this lot , they have scraped so many results against us over the years using up huge amounts of good fortune by the time the match comes around KDB , Haaland , Doku and Stones should be available and hopefully Pep selects a strong team to finally lay the Spuds ghost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.