FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

You were doing so well until you said the last ten games weren’t enjoyable until we had won.

I’ve never felt more alive following this club than the final straight of that season. It was an incredible period.
The tension was there every game and almost everyone in the crowd was the same.

Burnley away, just about scored, bring on an extra centre back and panic losing the ability to keep the ball. It was getting to the manager and the players. Trounce united away and then almost shit the bed at Burnley and Leicester wasn't a thrilling game either.

I think Pep would prefer Friday or Satuurday.
But we haven't got close to a point at their new gaff yet so I'm not holding up much hope.
Still at least it's reasonably close to Euston.

The tension was there every game and almost everyone in the crowd was the same. Burnley away, just about scored, bring on an extra centre back and panic losing the ability to keep the ball. It was getting to the manager and the players. Trounce united away and then almost shit the bed at Burnley and Leicester wasn't a thrilling game either.
Clearly I got a great deal more out of the experience than you.

Always prefer playing a premiere league team as everything is less risk.
Team is always more loaded with first choice players and the tackling is less physical so injuries are less likely.
Would have preferred a home tie but think we will be stronger than them and if we're going to go for a treble ( how time's have changed - just getting to the 5th round was successful not so long ago) then this is a good marker of intent.

Burnley away, just about scored, bring on an extra centre back and panic losing the ability to keep the ball. It was getting to the manager and the players. Trounce united away and then almost shit the bed at Burnley and Leicester wasn't a thrilling game either.
Unrelenting tension followed by relief and euphoria is surely the absolute pinnacle of being a football fan.

I still get nightmares about the burnley free kick in the last minute of that game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.