FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

looking forward to this , we know they have been a bogey team and they always up their game for the "We beat City cup" but this is the tie of the round and its great to be involved in big cup games. Its nice to win trophies , its even better to beat the bigger clubs on the way , stuffing Bayern and Real to win the Champs league last season was the making of our team.
We come through this game and we do not have to fear anyone , but every other club will want to avoid us.

looking forward to this , we know they have been a bogey team and they always up their game for the "We beat City cup" but this is the tie of the round and its great to be involved in big cup games. Its nice to win trophies , its even better to beat the bigger clubs on the way , stuffing Bayern and Real to win the Champs league last season was the making of our team.
We come through this game and we do not have to fear anyone , but every other club will want to avoid us.
Don’t forget who we stuffed along the way for the FA Cup.

My lads got season ticket, managed Dortmund away and FA cup final last year, could have got to Istanbul but I was not confident with travel arrangements and I'm glad I didn't, wife not happy missing a few hours of school though, determined to go, I may have to hot foot it from school pickup down the motorway, and pick up the overground somewhere, the train is just not and option, no train back and I see the prices on the 15:55 train have gone up £40 since the match was announced...
If heading from Manchester drive to Milton Keynes and get train in. The train runs back after the game from Euston to Mk.

Not ideal but will miss a lot of the traffic out.

There are loads of mid week aways with 8-00 ko times in London and far away places which means time off work and these games always sell out with the regular 3k away fans
Fri at 8-00 is not ideal but can be done with half day off work and stop over if needed
Better than a Monday prem away with a week at work to follow and more time off work
Friday gives lots of people the chance to see a decent game who normally miss out
Sure we will sell out and have a great night
Don’t miss the first goals and win at spuds new stadium

I did Spurs away on a weekday evening about 10 years ago & stayed at the Travelodge at Edmonton.
It was quite reasonably priced and only a couple of stops on the Overground north from WHL station.
May be an option for anyone stopping down there on the Friday night who doesn't want to pay London city centre hotel prices.
Good advice that pal.Ive just booked a twin room for me and my lad...60 quid.I paid an extra £5 to get free cancellation. No chance I'm attempting to travel back on the night,be carnage!

What is the Pub situation in the area considering 9k thirsty Blues.
We will need a few pubs to take over?
I’ve not been for years but Haringey Irish Club on Pretoria Road near White Hart Lane Station was pretty much the only place to go nearby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.