FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

We'll sell out but it wil go down the points past cup schemers imho , I was well up for it but friday isn't doable for me, so this cup scheme memebers is out.

Presumably we don’t have to take that many tickets (Burnley only agreed to 3000) but we usually sell out London night cup games anyway. We sold out the Community Shield which is a nothing match. We have the fanbase now to take up the slack.

If heading from Manchester drive to Milton Keynes and get train in. The train runs back after the game from Euston to Mk.

Not ideal but will miss a lot of the traffic out.
Just have to be careful which train, one’s carrying on to Wolverhampton via Birmingham will probably be rammed with Villa fans with them playing Chelsea the same night, alternate trains go via MK to Northampton.

Just noticed that Sheff Utd and Sheff Weds are at home Saturday with the same KO time?

Friday game could've been:

Sheff Weds v Coventry or Leicester v Hull/Brum.
The FA and BBC websites have still got every game other than the TV picks as Saturday 3pm. That includes Chelsea v Villa that we know is now on Friday.
Sheffield Utd play on Tuesday 30th so I expect Wednesday’s cup tie will move to Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.