FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Anyone had details on coach tickets and what time they are leaving from the Ground ?

think its on the site of the old strip club that was opposite the station only opened a few months ago but yeah the one at king x is massive.

we normally have a couple in the Royal George but yeah be good to know where people are heading too.

arrive in euston just after 2pm.

What's the one at King's Cross called?

Must admit I’m a bit concerned that the coach isn’t leaving until 2pm Friday. Any idea how far the walk is to the stadium from where the coaches park?
I just hope for your sake that they leave on the dot and any stragglers are left behind. For the cup final we were held up 30 mins waiting for someone who clearly hadn’t read the instructions to be there AT LEAST 15 mins prior to scheduled set off time. In the end we got stuck in traffic approaching Wembley and had to bail out before he got to the coach park.

M6...M1...Tottenham...London...Friday...Night...Accidents...NIGHTMARE !!

Get off early !!
I used to work in London regularly but that was over 7 years ago and going north is probably a fair bit worse nowadays. I avoided the M1 at rush hour and I'd drive further round M25 to go up the A1 which was usually a better choice even though I'd sometimes hit traffic at Tintwistle to Gunn inn junction. So glad i no longer have the stress of an arduous journey home.

Like Blue Moon rising I worked in London years ago and travelling back to Manchester on a Friday afternoon was a nightmare, I saw there was plenty of Holdups heading towards London

Villa are bringing 6000 down to Chelsea, so imagine Euston will be chaos. Think Liverpool Street pubs will be a better bet. Direct trains to WHL and Northumberland Park from there too.

Liverpool Street is only a few minutes from Shoreditch too. Loads of boozers. Also, Brick Lane too, if you fancy a ‘ruby, me old China’ (did an involuntary little cockney knees-up dance whilst typing that!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.