FA Cup 5th round draw - Huddersfield Town (Away)

Nice to know that little old Huddersfield are still considered a big game by most of you!

That points system you have sounds like a right ball-ache though... is that what I have to look forward to if we go up?!

In all seriousness mate, Huddersfield have never been a small club in my eyes and at one point - admittedly long before my time - you were by far and away the best team in the country until a certain club from North London, who didn't have a trophy to their name at the time, used their superior financial muscle to poach your manager.

As for the match itself, well someone earlier in this thread said they were looking forward to this more than Monaco at home next Tuesday and I agree wholeheartedly with that. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing us play in the CL and the away trips in Europe are something else but this is Huddersfield away who we haven't played in 17 years, in the 5th round of the FA Cup, and half an hour away on the train. To top it all, it's at 3pm on a Saturday. For multiple reasons, it's one of our most eagerly awaited away games of the season.

So with huddersfield ends going on open sale.tomorrow does anyone know if they have sold out. their ticket site is useless and their fans forum has many saying they have been having to get tickets at the ground because online and phones keep crashung

So with huddersfield ends going on open sale.tomorrow does anyone know if they have sold out. their ticket site is useless and their fans forum has many saying they have been having to get tickets at the ground because online and phones keep crashung

Their ticket page on social media states there's around 4k tickets left, and they go on general sale tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately, their ticket site has added a note today saying you won't be able to buy unless you have previous purchase history from them. Was gonna drive over in the morning, but will probably be a waste of time now.

Their ticket page on social media states there's around 4k tickets left, and they go on general sale tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately, their ticket site has added a note today saying you won't be able to buy unless you have previous purchase history from them. Was gonna drive over in the morning, but will probably be a waste of time now.
go over anyway and ask a local to get you one.

You won't have time to grow the extra finger... you will be spotted!!
I've lived in Huddersfield for 10 years mate, so I know how to blend in.

67ddde2f3c668ba95a9087ee72cd482c.jpg

Be right.

I do wonder that if I can prove my address if I'd be able to get another? Can't see another 4k all being able to prove previous purchases.

Just to let you know that it'll be our second string that you face on Saturday, so don't judge us too harshly on the face of this game. Would have been interesting to see how good a game our first team could give your back up players but injuries and a massive game against Reading 3 days later have spoilt any chance of that.

By the way, we owe you big time for letting us having Aaron Mooy for the season. He's never going to make it at City but at this level he is just different class. Doesn't even look like he's trying but just controls the midfield with ease. Hopefully you'll have another gem we can borrow next season to keep the relationship going

Anyway, enjoy your trip over and hopefully it's a decent game and not too embarrassing for us!

Just to let you know that it'll be our second string that you face on Saturday, so don't judge us too harshly on the face of this game. Would have been interesting to see how good a game our first team could give your back up players but injuries and a massive game against Reading 3 days later have spoilt any chance of that.

By the way, we owe you big time for letting us having Aaron Mooy for the season. He's never going to make it at City but at this level he is just different class. Doesn't even look like he's trying but just controls the midfield with ease. Hopefully you'll have another gem we can borrow next season to keep the relationship going

Anyway, enjoy your trip over and hopefully it's a decent game and not too embarrassing for us!
Hello pal and welcome.Would you be so kind as to post in Mooy's thread,in the player performances forum,and give us some more insight on his ability,and why you dont think he can make it here? Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.