FA Cup 5th Round Draw | Luton (A)

Would love Maidstone obviously but they're saved for the rags or dippers, so it's Brighton at home I reckon as dull as you can get

IT has been expanded twice recently but the new anfiled rd not fully open yet.

In theory we could get the 9k maximum from both as they are both 60k+

Last two cup games there were not great atmosphere wise, and midweek semi had crowd problems due to traffic delays which they stewards made worse and mocked city fans. Fans fault for not turning up earlier they said.
Did anyone mention that might have been a problem at one of the semi finals in Sheffield in the 80's?

Poll added to see who everyone prefers. Teams are in order of league position.

Obviously there's a few replays still to play but they don't take place until February.

West Brom v Wolves is the only game left before tomorrow's draw but other than the loser of that game, if there is one, the rest of the teams listed in the poll will be involved in the draw.

A reminder of the remaining 4th round fixtures:

West Brom v Wolves
Watford v Southampton
Liverpool v Norwich
Newport v Man Utd
Blackburn v Wrexham

And the replays:

Forest v Bristol
Villa v Chelsea
Coventry v Sheff Wed
Plymouth v Leeds

Teams that will definitely play in the 5th round:

Manchester City
Brighton
Newcastle
Bournemouth
Luton
Leicester
Maidstone

Last edited by a moderator:
I put Maidstone for a laugh. But I wouldn’t mind Coventry, Wrexham or Blackburn away. For a good atmosphere and scrap, Leeds United away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.