FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

my dad died last night. he made me a blue. i always wanted him to be proud of me, i hope that he was, it's so strange i managed to get my sister a cup final ticket on wednesday which means that all of us in the family will have been to the fa cup final - grandad in 56, grandad - dad - nana - my auntie in 69, me and mum in 11 and 13, and now me mum and my sister in 19. I think the funeral wont be til after the final, his sister was in tears today saying how we're about to hopefully have our most successful season and he's not here to see it... i love you dad. im still in shock really. but i love you, please be proud of me.
I'm sure he was proud of you mate.
RIP to your dad

51 off the expensive tickets left
Hope we don't sell out.. in fact i wish the whole of the £250 section was empty . Very few in there will be proper blues... Unlike the semi against rags and the stoke final wen those in there blagged it or pulled in big favours! The FA needs to FO!

Hope we don't sell out.. in fact i wish the whole of the £250 section was empty . Very few in there will be proper blues... Unlike the semi against rags and the stoke final wen those in there blagged it or pulled in big favours! The FA needs to FO!

I'm in there, though disabled tickets are only £45 plus free carer. I've stopped the FA getting £455 lol

my dad died last night. he made me a blue. i always wanted him to be proud of me, i hope that he was, it's so strange i managed to get my sister a cup final ticket on wednesday which means that all of us in the family will have been to the fa cup final - grandad in 56, grandad - dad - nana - my auntie in 69, me and mum in 11 and 13, and now me mum and my sister in 19. I think the funeral wont be til after the final, his sister was in tears today saying how we're about to hopefully have our most successful season and he's not here to see it... i love you dad. im still in shock really. but i love you, please be proud of me.

Condolences, kippaxkid.

I'm sure that he will be there watching it with you, in spirit, and feeling proud of every day you shared together.

<3

Condolences blue. He’ll be watching from the Kippax in the sky no doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.