FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

You were somewhat unlucky in your previous final, if I remember it correctly. Especially that Andy Gray goal being allowed.

But if City are going for the domestic treble, as hopefully they will be, then we'll have an enormous incentive to win. Pep loves setting records and doesn't often disappoint.

I'm expecting a good game, though - with a few goals.

Both league games were interesting. We went 2-0 up at Watford with a great performance then were hanging on for dear life at the end. At our place it was close until we got that lucky break and scored again quickly afterwards. However Watford gave us some problems in the last 15 mins particularly Deeney against Kompany.

I don’t think it will be a walkover. I think Watford will defend for their lives first half and it will be tight but we will win either 2-0 or 2-1.

I'm sure Euston to Wembley central last season was overground but not sure if this is affected as well.

I doubt the Wembley lines would be closed - the Met should run fine, as will the others. There's no indication at the moment that there would be suspension of them, and it's normally flagged up well before.

The route from Euston (not Euston Square) is overground and shouldn't be in this RMT action (which is Underground related).

Looking for advice on how to try and swap x2 Watford end tickets for city end
I have the same issue but given that some of the City tickets have been "mislaid" and some reissued there could be a problem in swapping or buying from touts for our end.
If you get a ticket that has already been reissued you won't know it until you get to the turnstile and it rejects

Was hoping somehow to swap with with Watford fans who surely must be in same boat, I won’t dare chance swapping with touts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.