FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

Update:

£115 - 630 mainly in SE corner 3rd tier 522,523,524
£145 - 800
£250 - 410

Total: 1840 plus or minus 20. I did it quick. So looks like selling slowly through the weekend and expect a jump on Monday when final batch of season ticket holders become eligible. That will probably do for the last of the £115, and we'll be on to the £145 seats, and Club Wembley.

I'll do it again, (or others can) after today's football then we can see how they are selling, and it will give us a good idea of how many will be left for seasoncard holders on Monday.

(Counting seats is really easy now with the slider and filters. You set the slider to the lowest level, and then up the filter (+ and - buttons) and watch and note the numbers that grey out the blocks and totalise.)

Another thought: I know we have other cuts such as supporter clubs, sponsors, players etc, but if we have sold 20,000 (very roughly - what I mean by that is that there are other sales channels as well as the online site. As Didsbury Dave pointed out there will be 35k City at Wembley. City allocation plus FA applications which work their way through to City) through the online site and we're up to about 35,000 seasoncard holders then it indicates that approx 1 in 2 seasoncard holders / fans are going to Wembley.
At 17.15 these are the seats left on the planner

£115 - 517
£145 - 742
£250 - 408

Total = 1,667

Sales today = 173. Expected slow down as no one else became eligible today. Maybe we'll be down to 1,600 by the end of the day and by Monday morning around 1,500 seats will be left with maybe 400 £115 tickets in 2 blocks up in the 3rd tier.

It looks like the £145 seats will sell out because quite a few sold today, but the Club Wembley are going to be hard to sell at £250. Perhaps when all else has gone a few will be tempted.

Don't think we are going to get an outpouring of support from other clubs for our 5th visit to Wembley this year some how. Its a cup final the FA know it will sell out. On a lighter note just seen a city fan give it the Watford fans both barrels on one of their forums.

Wolves will be :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.