FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

£220 for a kids and adult ticket.

i must be mad
I came out of the fa cup scheme 2 years ago because I couldn't afford it and also potentially have to use holidays for it if we were drawn home.
It dropped to my points on friday at 1pm, and all that was left were £115 adult and £105 under 18, no way I'm paying £220 plus £100 coach, my son isn't working at college, the FA are a fucking disgrace knocking just £10 off tickets,they make me sick, first final I will have missed since 1974 V wolves.

£220 is more than a half weeks take home pay for me.

I came out of the fa cup scheme 2 years ago because I couldn't afford it and also potentially have to use holidays for it if we were drawn home.
It dropped to my points on friday at 1pm, and all that was left were £115 adult and £105 under 18, no way I'm paying £220 plus £100 coach, my son isn't working at college, the FA are a fucking disgrace knocking just £10 off tickets,they make me sick, first final I will have missed since 1974 V wolves.

£220 is more than a half weeks take home pay for me.
You never know but cheaper tickets could appear.

I think the people who are really shafted are the match day members. By the look of it, the club has ensured every ST on the cup scheme can get a ticket (not necessarily the cheapest one).
Why are they below the non-cup scheme ST holders in priority?
A member could have gone to every home cup match and be behind someone who has been to none?

ST holdrts are already prioritised because they are given the option of joining the cup scheme at the start of the season.

At the least, they should let members join the cup schemes.

I think the people who are really shafted are the match day members. By the look of it, the club has ensured every ST on the cup scheme can get a ticket (not necessarily the cheapest one).
Why are they below the non-cup scheme ST holders in priority?
A member could have gone to every home cup match and be behind someone who has been to none?

ST holdrts are already prioritised because they are given the option of joining the cup scheme at the start of the season.

At the least, they should let members join the cup schemes.
Because the season ticket holder has committed to paying out for a minimum of 19 matches, where as the match day member on the fa cup scheme has committed to a maximum of 4 with ticket prices typically discounted. It is the most obvious decision ever.

Because the season ticket holder has committed to paying out for a minimum of 19 matches, where as the match day member on the fa cup scheme has committed to a maximum of 4 with ticket prices typically discounted. It is the most obvious decision ever.

I absolutely agree with you, but one caveat .. There are many match day members who would love to commit to all 19 games via a season ticket, with its relatively low cost per game. But, they can’t and instead they have to pay inflated prices for the games they can get a ticket for.

You cannot go onto the cup scheme unless you're a ST holder surely?I have been to every home game this season yet unless I wasn't a member of a OSC I
wouldn't have a chance if going to final, but happily I am...however I very much doubt I shall go to W.ham game,have been trying to get a ticket for months.Now I know of several ST holders who have only been to a handful of games this season(and most seasons tbh)yet they just will be at West ham game judt because they were lucky enough to be able to get a ST...Is this fair??I don't think so...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.