FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

That’s my choice, hotels are a bit pricey, had to settle for one in Ealing for £400 with brekkie for 3 of us, 3 miles from Wembley so taxis aren’t too bad, and near tube for central London
I’ve got one in harrow booked, and another a little closer, will be cancelling one of them

I dont think anything will top the rags behaviour in 2011 semi - they were the epitome of vile cnuts that day
One of the problems that day was because it was our first Wembley visit. Word had gone round to do to the Green Man, which was full in the morning, so the overspill of drinking blues ended up filling the infamous roundabout.

This meant that most City used those side routes to the stadium and Wembley way itself was nearly all United. That suited their bullies because that was the only place any trouble kicked off around the stadium.

Last year was much more even on Wembley way beforehand, and also they’d all gone home by the time we left the stadium, so there was very little trouble. I saw none.

Aslef have confirmed strikes for the first bank holiday weekend next month.
Anyone know if they’re planning strikes for the second May bank holiday which is when the final takes place?

I’ve got one in harrow booked, and another a little closer, will be cancelling one of them
Just cancelled my champions league final room :( gutted, had it booked for a year, got a cracking deal at the time, prices over a grand for same stay now, was thinking about still going if I got uefa tickets or even just a weekend in the smoke, but getting to the fa cup final has squashed it, hopefully there’s no train strikes

Didn’t notice any trouble off them last time round, usual shite nursery rhymes going up Wembley way before kick off. Hardly any of them about after the game.
They were chucking bottles about on the train I was on. Innocent non football by-standers getting showered in shattered glass. Scum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.