FA Cup Final 2024 | Manchester Derby | Sat 25 May 3:00pm

The run they've had to the final, they shouldn't be there - they've had every break going and every single piece of luck in their favour. Liverpool's forwards missing chances I could finish, Coventry offside, bad penalties, disallowed goals etc etc.

We are easily the favourites and should win this.. but I have a really horrible feeling their name is on the trophy. However, the only way they'd win it is if we don't take our chances - if we do that there's only one winner and with ETH going, and the players know that some will be getting binned too, I can also see us giving them a pasting.

To be honest, the best bit is knowing that 100% the fact is: he will be getting sacked in the morning and their last game was against us! Therefore, we will get him sacked!

COME ON CITY!
If that name is on the trophy was a thing then Newcastle would have won it every year since 1955. Apart from the years ending in one when Spuds would have won it.

We love hosting you guys down at Wealdstone FC and will be opening our parking and Fanzone for FA Cup Final Day.

Click here to book, just £7.50 per car | £20 per minibus | £50 per coach

Bar decked out in City colours, BBQ and then an 8 minute walk to Ruislip Station and 20 minute journey to Wembley, trains every 10-15 mins and you are travelling against the crowd.
Bar and BBQ will also be open when you get back if you fancy a drink or burger before the journey back.

If anyone has any questions at all about coming down for the game, where to stay, eat, locations or anything else just ask and I will check back regularly and answer, otherwise just fill in the contact form at the bottom of the booking page and I can reply direct to you.

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and some new ones.

Tony
Wealdstone FC Supporters Club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.